Gregg Stephens is “The Tower Guy,” Technical Consultant, and all around nice guy. The picture is of him a long way up the WZMO tower, being brave and fearless, or at least that’s what we say when he’s got to go up the tower. Something along the line of plumb nuts is what we say when he’s already up the tower and can’t hear us. The picture is looking North up Schmidt Rd. The tiny pine tree at the end of the road is in the Salem Cemetery on DeCliff Big Island Road.
"Playing music of the 80's and 90's Some 70's and the best of today."
LISTEN TO WZMO 104.7 FM
Weather ForecastWednesday 05/24 60%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Thursday 05/25 50%Chance of RainConsiderable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High near 65F. SE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Friday 05/26 20%Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Saturday 05/27 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 05/28 80%Chance of RainShowers and a few thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.