"Playing music of the 80's and 90's Some 70's and the best of today."
LISTEN TO WZMO 104.7 FM
Weather ForecastTuesday 05/23 20%OvercastMostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.Wednesday 05/24 80%ThunderstormIsolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Thursday 05/25 70%RainRain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Friday 05/26 20%OvercastCloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Saturday 05/27 80%ThunderstormThunderstorms likely. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.